Friday, September 02, 2005

Jr. High Open House

We all went to Devyn's Jr. High School open house last night. Parking was difficult to find and I ended up parking quite a ways from the school. Not such a big deal normally but not fun on crutches. We made our way from one class to the next listening to each teacher give their speach about goals, school and home work, rules and behavior.

So, please tell me! When did all the teachers become younger than me! Nearly every one of Devyn's teachers looked like they were just out of high school. Some were pretty cute by the way. The teachers suddenly went from too old to date... to so younge they probably wouldn't want to date me! "Just kidding Devyn!" :) I fear that this paragraph has hints of mid-life crisis.

It was nice to see Devyn's classes and his school. We grabbed a bite to eat after the open house and didn't make it home till 9:00 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home