Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tiya and Devyn Start School

Tiya and Devyn started school today. This is Tiya's first day of High School and Devyn's first day of Jr. High. They were both nervous at first but quickly got over it. They seemed to really like the new experience. Tiya got a surprise today when she walked into her math class to find her older brother Steven. I guess Steven's jaw dropped too. I'm guessing that Tiya will end up helping Steven with homework.

This is Devyn's first experience with changing rooms. He liked it a lot. I guess Devyn doesn't know where to hang out at lunch yet because Tiya has him scared that certain types of people hang out in certain areas. I suppose he will figure it out before too long. It was much simpler when I was in school. You just hung out with your friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home