Monday, June 27, 2005

Lay a Couple Rules Down

Sunday Mckenna and I were going to go out to my Dad's house so we got all our stuff together. "Stuff" includes swim suits, golf clubs and of course chocolate chip cookies and fruit snacks- 2 (one for her and one for me.) Well, somewhere between the house and the garage we lost one fruit snack. Mckenna was very upset. "Daddy, I can't find the other fruit snack. Look outside for it." I looked all around the car and in the garage but no fruit snack. "I got that fruit snack for you Daddy." Funny that she lost mine. :)

"Daddy, this is going to be a problem," she said.

So we get into the car, put our belts on, roll down the windows and head out. As the wind starts coming in the window Mckenna's hair starts to blow around. I put her hair in a pony tail but apparently that wasn't going to work for her. "Daddy, when you put my hair up you have to keep the window up and when my hair is down you have to keep the widow down"- this all made sense to her. "We have to lay a couple rules down," she says to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home