Thursday, June 09, 2005

Immunizations and Candy Bars



Mckenna had a well check today to make sure she was all up to date on her shots for starting Kindergarten. Michele drove out to my house to take her to the doctors for me so that I could still go to work. After the Dr. appointment Michele called to give me an update. She said that Mckenna did really well and that she got 5 shots and had a blood sample taken from her finger. I could only imagine Mckenna screaming and crying and Michele trying to console her.

Michele put Mckenna on the phone so that I could say hi and see how she was doing. The first thing out of Mckenna's mouth was that she got a hundred grand bar. I could hardly get her to talk about anything else. I tried to ask her about her shots and all I got was hundred grand bar. Well, I know what to bring to the next Dr. appointment! Maybe I will take one to my next Dr. appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home