Sunday, May 15, 2005

"Daddy, you farted!"

Mckenna (my 5 year old) and I were walking through Town Center (a strip of stores by the mall) this evening and we were crossing an intersection that for some reason always has a septic problem. Another couple were walking next to us and Mckenna says for the whole world to hear, "Dad, you farted!" Squinting her eyes, wrinkling her nose and waving her hand in front of her nose and mouth she says, "Phew, Daddy you stink!" I started laughing. The girl next to us laughing says, "I smelled it too but it was him," pointing to her boyfriend, "But, you know, Dad is always a good person to blame it on."

Then we get to the other side of the street and begin to cross the other direction and a car stops in front of us and asks me if I know where BJ's (brewing company and restaurant) is. I told them that it was ahead and on the left. Mckenna says, "Dad, who is BJ?" The people in the car drive away laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home