Friday, April 15, 2005

Devyn in Honors Math

Devyn came home last night asking if he could take a math test!! Huh?? That would have been the last question I would have ever asked when I was in the 6th grade. Devyn was invited to take a math test at Sierra Vista, the Junior High School that he will be attending next fall. The best math students at his level were invited to take the test. If he scores high he will go directly into Algebra and if he does not he will still be in Honors Math.

I'm so proud of my kids!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Devyn!! he is not only smart but a really nice young man. he is a pleasure to have around..

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of all my nieces and nephews. They should be so proud of their accomplishments. I am! I love you guys so much.

Aunt 'chel

Monday, May 02, 2005 3:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home