Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sixth Graders @ Six Flags




Devyn's 6th grade class went to 6 Flags Magic Mountain yesterday. This is a trip that 6th graders go on every year as the graduating class. I volunteered to chaparon and took the day off work. Devyn, 5 of his friends and I spent the day running from one ride to the next. The first ride we went on was "Scream." Roller-coasters sure have changed a lot since I was in High School. I didn't scream but I can tell you that my mouth and throat were dry by the end of the ride. Most of the kids got back in line for a second ride while I sat out with another one of the kids.

The next ride the kids went on was some sort of ride that spun around really fast and tilted up, pinning you to the back of your cage. I passed on this ride because I had just eaten a couple of egg and steak burritos. There were a few kids that should have passed on it also. One of Devyn's friends lost his breakfast and most of the others felt nauseous.

Roller-coasters just don't have the same appeal to me as when I was younger. Shhhhh...

It was a really nice day. It was not too hot and definitely not crowded. I had a good time with my son and his friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home