Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Tiya Hang'n with Dad

Tiya wanted to hang out with me last night so she was dropped off at the Ice Station during my hockey lesson. She watched my practice from 7:00pm to 8:15pm. She told me that there were a lot of good players in my lesson which left me to wonder where she placed me. (LOL) She said that there were players better than me but that I was better than a lot of them. Well, at least she was politically correct.

After hockey we went to Jamba Juice and got smoothies, went home, got our swim suits on and went to the pool. We got to the pool around 9:30pm and were the only ones there. The water was really warm- it felt great. We swam for a little bit and then hopped into the spa.

After we were sufficiently pruned we went back to the house and watched Mars Attacks on TV. We didn't last long before both passing out on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home